Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ok back to February 8:

So there you have it, I am still in Geneva! Ohhh, and I am loving it. Seriously, every day I love this city more and more. And Sister Cutler is one of the coolest people, best companions, best friends ever. We are loving being together. We work hard and laugh hard too. Oh, I just love her. She goes home at the end of April, but she is from Provo, so she will be around when I come home to Highland.

Anyways, you asked about the mission change... nuts, right? In the Nancy zone, Luxembourg is the only sister area. Darn! I really want to serve there... I could have an entire country as my area! And it's beautiful, apprently. And they speak Luxembourgish up there, which is a combination of French, German, Dutch, etc. AND there are a lot of Portuguese speakers up there apparently. Not that I speak any Portuguese other than about three words, but I realized last night that I can understand some of it. But that is a tangent. I am pretty excited to see what happens with the whole change. I want to stay in Geneva for as long as possible so I can be close to this mission home for as long as possible. But it will be cool to be able to serve in other places with a whole new roster of sisters too. Crazy!

This week was a little uneventful, so maybe it is good that I still have the stories from last week to interest you haha. I was sick almost all week with a pretty awful cold/flu something. We had to stay inside a couple days and it was misery. But Sister Cutler took good care of me. And the elders in our district too. Can I just say that it is a huge blessing to be surrounded by the Priesthood, even when I am on the other side of the world from my Dad. It is pretty great. But don't you worry about me, ok? I am feeling much better and am ready to get back to work. Yeah!

So I read in the emails today that Daniel made marching band and his play! That is awesome! What a fun thing. Also, Will's play is this week? Bah I am sad I will miss it. Will you send pictures? Oh and Dad, you asked about Skype for the Mothers Day phone call. I am assuming that we will be able to use that. That would be cool! Hopefully I will be able to find a computer with Skype on it, because I would love to see your lovely faces.

Well darn, I don't think I have much else to report on this week. Hopefully this email reaches you with no problems! That is super annoying that it messed up last time. But just know that I love you a lot and I am so grateful for you all. I hope you have a fantastic week! I love you!

Love,
ALLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment